Dub Richardson - Toyota / the dealership broke my engine
To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Jimmy Alan I live in OKC 11034 Millbrook Ln, okc, ok 73162. Occupation: Engineer. I would like to share this with you guys as you guys my favorite channel.
I have a 2000 4Runner Toyota, I took my car to Dub Richardson Toyota 8401 N.W. Expressway, OKC, OK 73162 for (brakes and tune up). They called me the same day and they ask me that my timing belt should be replaced. So I agreed and paid them $1200. I took the car the same day and when I drove the car there was a noise coming out of the engine. I took the car back to them and explained to them that after the work they did my car making noise from the engine. They took the car from me to work on it However, while their technician is working on the car MY ENGINE BLOW UP. They haven't even give me a rental and they keep telling me that they did not do anything wrong.
Thanks for your time to read this.
my phone number [protected]
More Dub Richardson - Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - both product and service by dealerships
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2016 toyota hilux
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota 2018 rav4 hybrid
- Toyota Motor Corporation - keith peirson toyota (sales man doc)
- Toyota Motor Corporation - roof mounted tv