DSL Extreme

DSL Extreme
Salt Lake City, Utah
Phone: 866-243-8638
dslextreme.com
I answered a add on dsl extreme because it was a cheap rate, and before I disconnected my primary dsl with Time Warner.

Because the purchase was more then 22.00 dollar I had by law in California 3 days to accept or refuse the offer regardless of the any other contracts they my have required me to sign. With in on day when I received the Modem it would not connect on line. First dsl extreme told me my problem was the telephone lines, and I had to have that fixed, I call and had a line check immediately, then the next thing the technicians told me it was my router, I when the next day purchased a new router, and till I could not get email, this was when I canceled.

They said give a little more time and we will fix this, I agreed for just a few hours more. They failed I demanded they cancel, and then they told me I owe them 350.00 more because I sign up for 12 months. I explain that not allowed by Cal laws, and I have canceled two time, and you still are not listening. I sent them there Modem back and paid the shipping, and got a email confirming they received it. Then my credit card keep getting billed until I refused to pay any more. They collected almost 200.00 plus the installation fees, and Now they sent me a final notice or else I will go to collection. At this point I still will not pay that until I find a court that order this. Once I get a collection notice I am filing a small claim for the money they keep billing my credit card for. Nothing was wrong with the phone line, a added charge, nothing was wrong with my router, and I a added charge for a fast modem was 109.00 dollars more.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Providers

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree