DrugDelivery.ca / Fraud and cheating

I placed an order for some medications which were not received on a promised day or later. When I called their 1-800 number I was told I have a back order with no estimated date of delivery. I was told I CAN NOT cancel the order and get a refund. I asked to talk to a manager. Mr. Shawn, supposedly a manager, agreed to cancel the order and make a refund after I referred to company policy regarding backorders from their web-site. No refund was ever provided, nor I have ever received my medications. I'm in process of dispute with my credit card company, hopefully they can handle that.

I recommend to stay away from DrugDelivery.ca, it's a scam. Unfortunately, I'm not the only person they ripped off. Just google them.

Pa

More DrugDelivery.ca Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009

I agree Drugdelivery.ca is a scam. I had a similar experience. My order never arrived after months of waiting, they said they reshipped and again no product. I asked to cancel my order and they said it will cost me $40 to cancel (this is to cancel an order that was never received). I asked who owns this company, they said it is confidential.
    STAY AWAY FROM DRUGDELIVERY.ca

2nd of Apr, 2009

DON'T TRUST FAKE WEBSITES, "WATCH DOGS" AND REVIEWS THAT PROMOTE THIS COMPANY. This company is a scam. Don't trust them. They have put reviews and people like him all over the internet to make their company sound legit. They take so long to ship so it will be too late for you to cancel by the time you realize you aren't going to get you stuff. They have weird pauses on the phone, don't send cancelation e-mails. It's bad news.

2nd of Apr, 2009

Also watch out for a website they must own called Metacafe. I posted a bad review there and it was gone the next day. When Drugdelivery.ca doesn't want to deal with you anymore they send you a link where "you review and update your inquiry" are just basically posting to yourself. There isn't ever any reply back.

2nd of Apr, 2009

In regards to my last post if look at the link for Metacafe.com they have countless "reviews" placed there to promote Drugdelivery.ca.com. Fishy huh? They must own it or pay them.

12th of Apr, 2009

DRUG DELIVERY NOT A SCAM TO ME...SO FAR ANYWAY

I have ordered from drugdelivery.ca three times now. The only problem I had was the first time they sent me the wrong dosage of one of the meds I ordered and they said I had to send a picture(no big deal) theen they would resend. The bad part was that they requird me to send med back to th u.k.(i assume this is thir location). It seemed like too much trouble(im lazy) and I didnt want to have to wait another twenty days for the med, so I said screw it and used the lower dose. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE HAS BEEN FINE. I revive my meds w/in 20 days, the meds are in blister packs to prevent personal handling with a clear expiration date that comes from a pharmacy that is easy to invstigate online . So far I am pleased with their service, and hopefully this wont change because they may have a customer for life*

*I swear on all that is holy that I dont work for this company or anything. I am just a consumer who wanted to make straight that this company seems legit to me. It sucks that some people have had problems and I dont know why they occured. Hopfully it will never happen to me :)

13th of Apr, 2009

in regards to the last post who would go on a complaint board to write a good review about this company unless they are a plant for the company??? The company has stll not responded to my complaints and if they had the chance they would have screwed me.

13th of Apr, 2009

I agree with all these complaints. Anyone who says anything good must be working for the company. They have fake reviews on so many fake websites pretending they are consumer websites. drugdelivery.ca.com are evil. THEY DON'T SEND YOU MED'S AND WHEN THEY DO THEY ARE FAKE. DON'T BELIEVE POSITIVE POSTS PLANTED BY FAKE CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE A VERY SLICK OUTFIT. IF YOU POST A NEGATIVE REVIEW ON ONE OF THE WEBSITES THEY PAY OR OWN YOUR REVIEW WILL BE REMOVED VERY QUICKLY. IF YOU USE THEM YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I am so lucky my card didn't go through. I heard they take out the money as many times as they can. *SCAM SCAM SCAM* SHAME ON THEM.

Ann,

I feel what your saying about why would someone go on a complaint board to write a good review. Well I did it because I saw these negative comments and just believe they are unjust. I am NOT affilliated with this company in any way shape or form, but I know your gonna believe what you want and thats fine. Dont take this personal, Im not trying to start an argument, just a discussion, but your contradictions in your complaints almost make me wonder if u work for a competing company..first you say you didn't get your meds, then you go on to say that when they send you meds they are fake. so which is it?...did u recieve fake meds or did u recieve none at all?..ur contradicting yourself. And if u did recieve something from them(which is not clear to me) then how do u know the meds are fake? Did u pay hundreds of dollars to have the pills tested? Another thing that you are saying that makes me wonder about the legitimacy of your post is that you say you will be "lucky" to get your money back on your credit card. Have you never heard of a chargeback? It can be the merchants worst nightmare. If a particular merchant(in this case drugdelivery.ca) has more than 1% or 2%(it varies) of their transactions disputed(chargebacked) then the credit card company will not allow them to use their services anymore. They will essentially be blacklisted from using, for example, Visa or Mastercard to take payments. Plus the merchant has to pay a fee/fine to the CC co. ...placed my latest oreder with them on april 4th and like I said I havent had any real issues yet(except the wrong dosage). I will keep u posted on how this order goes, although if u think im affiliated with the company you will just assume im lying, but i'm still gonna post...

13th of Apr, 2009

UNJUST. WE TALKING ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH YOU MOLE. ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY ARE LEGIT WORKS FOR THEM. HOW DO YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITHOUT SPITTING??? MY FRIEND DIDN'T NEED TO TEST HER MED'S SHE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY.

13th of Apr, 2009

B.T.W- check out the wikipedia article on chargebacks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chargeback

read it carefully(its not long) and you will see that 99% of merchants who accept visa or mastercard will not rip you off. You will also see there are many reasons you can annitiate a chargeback, including something called "buyers remorse".

but be aware that the merchant is allowed no longer do business with you if you give them too many chargebacks...it costs them alot of money and problems!

13th of Apr, 2009

just saw your new post ann...How do I look in the mirror without spitting ? Thats stupid! Do you know what a "blanket statement" is because you keep making a "blanket" statement when you say that anyone who writes a good review is a mole. No blanket statement is true and u are using your opinion to make a fact. thats absurd! so if that is to be true, then shouldnt we naturally believe the same of people who write bad reviews, that they are not legit?

Look, im not here trying to tell anyone to order from them. I could care less. I have not said "order from them" at all. All im doing is stating MY experience with them.

as far as anything bad happening to friend of yours, I am sorry to hear that. If this story about her is true then you will be able to tell me exactly what she took, and what happened. So, what was it? who made it, what dosage...???

13th of Apr, 2009

You seem to be asking a lot of professional questions. Nice to have someone on a complaint board concerned with the merchants chargebacks. Happy to see someone is so concerned with the "injustice" of it all.

13th of Apr, 2009

im sorry if my level of intellect is unrecognizable to you, im sooooo sorry for being, uh, professional...in my next post I will attempt to talk to u like a little kid so maybe you'l understand better

.. I notice u still havent answered the last question about your friend being hurt by one of their meds. Do you need more time to google medicines so u can make something up..I only hope you do enough research to come across as someone with intellect, or I mean professionalism. If you are going to smear a company at least back up the story to make it sound real.

Im out of here, u obviously just have a personal vendetta against this company. grow up little girl. Peace.

14th of Apr, 2009

I don't have to explain anything to you. The more you argue with someone about this company the more obvious it becomes that you have an invested interest. I would never trash someone who had a negative experience with a company even if I didn't corporations suck but this isn't even a company we are talking about it is a FRAUD and a SCAM.

14th of Apr, 2009

like I said, im out. got nothin more to say. ur entitled to ur opinion and so am I . Peace.

• So
      17th of Apr, 2009

wow ann you are a ###ic childish idiot. everyone who writes something good must be a plant? next time a guy gives you a compliment, remember, it's only so you don't go hang yourself tomorrow..it's not real.

17th of Apr, 2009

thankyou "somehotelsaregreat". I tried to explain the exact same logic, just in different words to her and all she can say in every response is "FRAUD, SCAM" or some crap like that. Tha little girl is naive. From the way she responds to comments im guessing she is 14 or 15 at most. Hey ann, I like eating double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, am I a plant? Loser LOLOL

• Gr
      18th of Apr, 2009

If you got complaints, you are welcome to contact them anytime by calling 1-877-888-3562 or by clicking on the 'Live Chat' image when on their website they will be more than happy to assist you.

My experience with them was great.

If your experience was bad, maybe, you were a nightmare to them.

It should not be hard to believe that some people did experience professional service.

Instead of complaining like silly biddies... ;(

Good things happening to good people...

• Am
      27th of Apr, 2009

I find it funny you say that all their reviews are fake. Well sir i know i have sent them over 6 reviews for my products ordered over a 3 YEAR period and all of them are positive because i have had GREAT service and NEVER had a problem.

It seems that your just an idiot that cant seem to deal with people, if you have a problem CALL THEM, they are very friendly. They have been around for many years, im sure if they were as bad as you say they would have been shut down by now.

Amy K.

Happy DrugDelivery Customer !

• As
      27th of Apr, 2009

I've used drugdelivery.ca. several times to buy HCG without any problems my orders are always delivered. The quality of the HCG is good and is working properly.