Drive Here in Conshohocken PA. / Sold a lemon and very rude

1 1001 Ridge PikeConshohocken, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-610-239-7300

Purchased a 2005 Kia Sorento in 1/13/13. I put down 2, 000 dollars. The car needed to be jumped when we first test drove it. After we got it home a few days later. I noticed that the interior lights didn't work the remote they gave us didn't work the door locks didn't work the rear windshield wiper didn't work, there was no owner's manual. Every few months the headlights would blow and I had to keep replacing them. Last year the key switch in the steering column broke, now I have 2 separate keys. Also the rear door handles broke off. Then finally this January of 2015, I can't get my car inspected because the rear axle mounts broke, I have to get them welded or the whole rear axle replaced. They were rude when I tried to get some compensation for all the things that were wrong on the vehicle. I can't trade the car in because of all that's wrong with it and I still owe 4500 on it. Plus I have pictures of the broken axle mounts taken by my repair shop.

Ke
Apr 27, 2015

Comments

Re
  19th of Oct, 2015

I reported fraudulent use of my credit card Drive Here or one of its customers - still haven't gotten matter resolved.