Drive Financial Services / harassing me and im not a client!

Dallas, TX, United States
Phone: 2142373516
This company has continuously called me for someone who supposely used me as a reference when buying a car, this has been every day ongoing since Jan 2008. I have called them several times asking them to remove me from their list, sometimes polite other times totally irate and irrational. Nothing seems to work! I filed a complaint with the FTC twice and still these people still call me for someone I dont know!!! I am at the point of driving over to their Dallas office and going postal on them. They dont call once a day, they call me several times a day, at least twice a day. Its just freaking absurd that I cant get these people to stop freaking calling me when IM NOT THEIR FKN CUSTOMER, NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WOULD BE!!! If I could hire a lawyer to sue these people for harrassment I would take it all the way to the supreme court to see justice because this is just so freaking annoying!!! I would sue them for every dime I could get because they have made me so mental over this.

Companies like this need to go under and not return. Every reference that a potential client provides should be checked out before giving the freaking lame ### client a loan!!! I hope all these financial companies like this go under and everyone that works for these companies lose their jobs, their lifes, and learn how it feels to be screwed. Every individual that makes these calls to random people like myself, need to lose their jobs, their house, their cars, their independance, everything under the sun, they need to learn why they are so wrong for harassing people like myself when I owe nothiing to their company they are so happy to work for.