DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord Commnus / Unauthorized charges!

I was checking my bank account this morning and found an unauthorized charge in the amount of $29.95. I don't know these people and have never authorized any charges, of any type, from this so-called company.

Beware!

Comments

My
  20th of Sep, 2007
DRI*REG.NET / REGNETORD.COMMNUS - Stealing money from my credit card

I woke up and went online to my acct. for my prepaid card and there was unauthorized money taken from my acct!!!

Ja
  20th of Oct, 2007

DRI*REG.NET just did the same to me for $1.87. Who are they?

Pe
  21st of Oct, 2007

I just had the same thing happen to me today. Were you able to get the money back ? I would like to know cause I dont want to have to cancel my card over this.

An
  25th of Oct, 2007

Same for me, $32.54 - have no idea what this is for.

Da
  26th of Oct, 2007

Same for me for 35.00- have no idea what this is for. Does anyone know.

Do
  28th of Oct, 2007

I just had the same thing happen to me for 59.95 - has anyone figured out who these people are? I am having my credit card company dispute the charge, but it would help to know where it came from.

Ja
  29th of Oct, 2007

I have also become a victim to this being charged 59.95 twice on my card that I did not ok. God forgive these people for taking my rent money.

Na
  30th of Oct, 2007

They stole $59.95 from my bank account too!!!

Na
  30th of Oct, 2007

Please if anyone can find out what is going on email me.

La
  31st of Oct, 2007

$29.99 pending debit from my acct- would love to know who this is!

Sa
  6th of Nov, 2007

Did you all by any chance sign up for a mystery shopper thing? I had this charge on my account and I figured out that that's where mine came from.. even though I only told them they could take $1.95 out, they took it out several different times..

Di
  12th of Nov, 2007

How do you get the charge taken off? How do you keep it from appearing again?

Mi
  12th of Nov, 2007

I got a charge of $29.99 because the i was passed the 14 day trial period so I was charged the amount by Surplus Services. You mist cancel service all companies to prevent all charges.

Je
  13th of Nov, 2007

They are a credit card company working for other companies such as Family Savers Club. Their web address is Reg.net you can call their customer service at 1 800 999-2734. The gentleman was very nice and refunded my money asap. Hope this helps! The DRI stands for Digital River Inc. Hope this helps everyone out there!!! My charge came across as
DRI*REG.NET

Ni
  14th of Nov, 2007

Surplus Supplies and DRI*REG. Net both charged my account several times before I figured it out. The phone number for Surplus Supplies is 1-877-414-5117. They got me because I ordered an info packet about making money from home when I was a college student. When I received the packet I realized that it was crap and cancelled my "membership." Now months later they are randomly charging my account under several different names. Don't ever order mysterious info packets online. I learned my lesson!

Be
  14th of Nov, 2007

If you ever ordered a spyhunter online this is the same company. They go under different names like enigmasoftware.com and others. in there fine print when you sign up there is a clause that keeps renewing every month to three months. I called the company at 952-646-5288 to end this crap. They said that they would credit my account of 29.99, now lets see if they do.

Ro
  24th of Nov, 2007

I had the same problem if everyone that reads this would forward the Dri*reg site and also Auction Monster Hosting how was the site taking the money to this government we maybe able to stop this from happening spam@uce.gov. I have forwarded many sites to this link and stopped getting spam from them. I think people like this should be throw in jail and never let out. Lets try to stop this bull****.

Sh
  9th of Dec, 2007

12/10/2007 394831 POS PURCHASE AT DRI*SPYHUNTER 952-646-5288 MN 490002 29.99

This is on my card account. I have been trying to call the company and am having no success of getting anyone on the phone.

If I ever get them to answer the phone I will tell them, "This better never happen again".

Thank you to everyone who posted on here, it has helped me to get this far to solving this problem.
Thank you...

Ke
  1st of Jan, 2008

I was charged on 12/31/2007 DRI*SpyHunter CLR $29.99. I did not order this and want credit.

Sa
  10th of Jan, 2008

I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME I CALLED THE BANK THIS MORNING,AND THEY TOOK OUT $29.99 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE.