Dri*Reg.net / Illegal charges!

1 43371 N. Park TerraceAntioch, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 847-858-3944

Dri*reg.net just charged my account $63.00 for what I do not know. I have tried to find them online and can not get to them. It is like there is not listing. I do not know what they are charging me for and can not find out, but it has got to stop. This is the 3rd time they have charged my account, and each time the charge gets bigger.

Comments

• Ju
      14th of Mar, 2008

I would like to know who DRI*REG is, and I have been charged 39.97 x 2 for a total of $79.94. I am on a fixed income due to being disabled that money could have paid my lights which I am now trying to find money to keep on. I dont think it is right for anyone to take advantage of consumers.

I would like to know who and what this company is ad how I can get my money, is there any one that can help me recover my money.

• La
      14th of May, 2008

DRI*REG.net has been charging our account 39.95 since february!!! Here is the number that was on our bank statement 1-877-414-5117. It appears that many of you are experiencing the same thing. You need to call this number between 8-5 central time!! I don't know who is doing this but charges will be pressed. We have a family to take care and we actually work for our money. So get off your lazy
    !@# and earn your own money!!!

• Cl
      8th of Jul, 2008

I am not sure what it is either, I found out that my bank account was overdrawn and called the bank to see why. DRI REG NOW has charged my account 179.00 twice and to get my money back I have to dispute the charges and get a letter from the bank for the check out there that is going to BOUNCE! I see alot of complaints about this company, you would think the banks would have this site blackballed or something.

13th of Jul, 2008

$69.87 dollars was charge to my acct put money back i did not give permission for any purchase..

12th of Aug, 2008

I received an unauthorized charge from this "DRI*Reg.net" today for $49.95. They claim it will be removed in 5-7 days. I canceled my debit card just to be SAFE, which is an inconvenience! My questions are the following to all of you who have experienced this upsetting fraudulent charge: 1. Has everyone filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, 2. Has anyone located the SOURCE of how they are getting our information, 3. Should we all ban together to file formal charges against this company? It seems relevant being that they are scamming us all! 4. They only thing I've charged recently out of the ordinary was a credit monitoring service "FreeCreditReport.com", has anyone else signed up for this and then noticed the DRI charges???

• Wa
      29th of Aug, 2008

If you have been charged it is because you tried to use a check or debit card at Walmart or Sam's Club and at the time you had insufficient funds. Thats all it is. They want to get paid and you entered into an agreement when you signed that little receipt. Read it next time before you sign or use your debit card.

14th of Sep, 2008

I, too, have received unauthorized charges on my debit account. I read Walmart's comment about "insufficient funds". Not true, though. There are plenty of funds in our account and we don't shop at either Walmart or Sam's Club - they're not in our area of Southern California.

I did shop at Walmart 3 weeks ago when visiting family in TX, but my bill was paid in full when I checked out. In fact, overpaid because the checker didn't give me the sale price on the diapers I was purchasing. I have the receipts (two of them) to prove it.

So, Walmart, you owe me money. But since I don't live near one of your stores, you came out ahead.

BBB here I come.

• Di
      1st of Oct, 2008

DRI*REG.NET is a company who apperently handles charges for online companies. Their number is 1-800-999-2734. They can tell you what the charges are for and even give you a phone number for the company who is charging you. Hope this helps, I'm trying to get one of these settled now.

• Li
      12th of Oct, 2008

I just dealt with the same thing. I called 1-800-999-2734. Initially they kept telling me they could not process my refund, but I asked for a supervisor, who advised me the same. Then I asked for the next supervisor up. She was polite and refunded my money. She also sent my complaint to the company I originally ordered from.

• Je
      14th of Oct, 2008

I was charged $59.90 on Oct 01 by DRI*REG.NET, but they were declined. I was charged again Oct 11 and this time they got the money. I was also charged by TW/EACTION for $59.90 twice on Oct 01 but they where declined and have not tried again as of Oct 14. I did not get anything for the money. I have not used my credit card at either Sam's Club or Wal-Mart, so that is definately NOT where they got my information. However, I did sign up for the so called free credit report. Maybe that is the unifying problem. Did anyone who complained before the one who sujested this sign up for this service? I would love to see a response from them.

• Ct
      26th of Oct, 2008

I checked my account like i usually do and found a charge from the same company for 69.87. I will be calling the number that everyone seems to have been using, i bought the ultra lean green tea about 2-3 weeks ago and i think thats how the company got my information. The ultra lean green representative had an attitude and said they cant remove my information but can cancel it, and theres no way any other comapany got my info from them. I NEVER use my card online and I know thats where the company got my information. Im also filing a credit card dsipute and if i find anything else, legal action will be taken, im a college student and dont have the time to have people taking my hard earned money

• Lo
      14th of Nov, 2008

these ###ers just deducted 59.95 from my bank account! I wish someone suits their ###! I'm ###ing pissed off!! I don't know why the ###ing bank can't do ### about this!! ###ing great!!

30th of Dec, 2008
    Dri*reg. Net Regnetord. Co Mnus - Unauthorized bank charge
    DRI*REG.NET REGNETORD.CO MNUS
    Norco
    Louisiana

Money was deducted from my bank account and I have no idea who or what this is! I have no way of getting in touch with the company and have a REAL PROBLEM with this being done.

• Et
      29th of Jan, 2009

DRI*REG.Net charged our account today for $69.95. I called our bank immediately and told them the charges were fraudulent, they removed the charge and are reissuing a new card. It is definately a hassel as our bank is not local, but I'll take a 7 working day waiting period to a $70.00. fraudulent charge anyday! DRI refuses to accept ANY responsibility and claims that when I made an order the begining of the month I should have read the MINISULE print at the very end of the agreement, which by the way is pre-checked for you!!! So unless you uncheck it (assuming you see it in the first place) they claim you accept their terms and add you to some "special monthly program".
    I informed the manager I eventually got on the phone that I had filed a complaint with my bank, that the charges were being reversed AND that I was considering filing charges with our DA here (the DA is interested if there are more than a few complaints by the way), and I am making a complaint with the BBB. They don't care about the BBB as it turns out they are NOT MEMBERS.
    PLEASE check your bank accounts on-line DAILY, if you see charges like these call your bank they WILL make it right! When you call ask to speak to the fraud department, they can have the moneies put back into your account, but it will cause your card to be reissued to avoid further charges from that company. YOu may or may not have to sign a paper for the bank, but at least you can stop the theft from your account.
    Folks ANYTHING like this is fraud, if you see a charge that you are not familiar with CALL THE BANK, they can and will help you sort it out. Only you can stop this stuff, unfortunately we don't all know each other to launch a Class Action Suit against them. If you would be interested in this please send me a contact email, I will not contact you nor share the email with anyone other than a Torte Attorney.

• Li
      12th of Feb, 2009

HIS HAS GOT TO STOP! MY UTILITIES HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF, I CANT FEED MY CHILDREN AND HAVE NO FAMILY TO HELP ME . I AM ON UNEMPLOYMENT AND HAVE BEEN SCREWED BY THESE IDIOTS THT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ;ME.I'M LOSING EVERYTHING. THEY DEDUCTED 79.95 OFF MY CARD. I NEED MY MONEY IMMED.

• La
      12th of Feb, 2009
    Dri*Reg.net - Starting own business
    DRI*REG.NET

I ordered a cd for a grant a few months ago, and when i recieved it i realized it was for starting my own business, and i am not interested in that. I paid the 1.99 or whatever it was and someone called me about starting my own business and i told them the same thing, i was not interested. Now, every 2months im getting charged 59.95, for something i dont even have papers for i never gave them my email address nothing. I would appreciate this matter get resolved and credit that money back to my account and do not have it taken out anymore. I looked this company up on the web and thats exactly what it is saying what you can do with your customers, ordering things all for your business, which i am not interested in doing!

Laura breuninger

• Ev
      25th of Feb, 2009

This message is too all of you who have been scamed by DRI-NET I got their phone number from my bank 866-897-0663

• Dm
      26th of Feb, 2009

I noticed that DRI REG NET had debited my account when my car insurance automatic draft did not go thru. I checked my account and noticed the charges. I called the company and they were rude and very unprofessional. Three representatives refused to let me speak to a supervisor or even provided me with a number or address to file a complaint. If I go thru my back it takes up to 15 days for them to dispuite it with the company. That seems like the route I have to go, but I just think it is truly crazy that I have to wait for a refund of my money from a company that I did not authorize in the first place. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I even filed a police report with my local police station because I have no idea of how the obtained my information. Isn't this crazy, I googled the company while on the line with the rep because I had no idea who the company was. I even went so far as reading her some of the complaints online. It was as if it didn't even bother her because all she continued to say was that the supervisor would only tell me exactly what she was telling me.

• Es
      19th of Mar, 2009

these ### have tried this twice on me as well. one charge for $2.95 two weeks ago and now $59.90. Best thing is to warn your bank against them so that is not held against you. 2nd, i have a number off my statement for the $2.95 charge. It is 1-800-497-4988. Maybe it will help some of you. Good Luck!

• Hs
      2nd of May, 2009

Guys the same thing happen to me on april/30
    This company place orders with banks for certain companies
    whenever you place a payment with a credit car on line
    for differed companies...Call 1800-999-2734 (DRI*REG.NET) to dispute the charges,
    and the money will be returned to your account in two business days.