Dri Digital River.com / Fraudulent Credit Card Charge
On Saturday June 27, I received an email alert from Bank of America about a charge of $29.99 to my credit card, made online, by phone, or mail...
The charge was made by DRI DIGITAL.RIVER.COM. I contacted Bank of America to dispute this charge.
BEWARE of this company. Once they get your credit card information, the simply begin charging your credit card without your permission..
DRI DIGITAL RIVER did not contact in advance to inform me they would be charging my card.
More Dri Digital River.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River - upgrading nuance dragon mac version 6; wrong product, different from what I ordered, language problem, a simple nightmare
- Digital River - unauthorized transaction
- Digital River - unauthorised credit card charges
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - money taken from my halifax account
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - unauthorized credit card charges