Dreamworks Vacation Club / SCAM

1 Willow Grove, PA, United States Review updated:

I have been scammed also and are in the process of working with my credit card company to get a full refund. I spoke with an attorney. The suggestions are: 1. contact the Attorney General's office in your state to assist with consumer protection, 2. contact the BBB, 3. file a small claims complaint in the city/town where the sale took place, and 4. consider contacting the police department. I'm thinking of even getting the media involved.

This is FRAUD!!! Does the non-cancellation policy/non-refund hold any validity?

Comments

• Vi
      7th of Nov, 2008

The guy you are looking for is Daryl Turner of West Ampton NJ.
    Parsippany NJ, office 973-998-6160
    Sewell office, 856-582-0111

Your C/C company will stop the payment up to a year if you dispute it over fraud, they
    made promises about product and services that arnt true, I have info about the company if your interested.
    respond, for justice..

• Me
      12th of Nov, 2008

I've experienced the same from Dreamworks in NJ. Is there a way to start a class action lawsuit. This company needs to be put out of commission quickly.

• Mr
      19th of Oct, 2009

did anyone ever file a class action?

• Fr
      5th of Nov, 2009

we were scammed too, dreamworks/ celebrity productions/ global travel adventures are ALL bogus companies. they bookED with holday inn express in san marcos TX, and the sales gal ERIN is complicent as she refused to give info on the company...she expressed NO SYMPATHY to the victims and was quite aggressive in her manner, of course we were screwed and they made us register and certify all AND EVERYTHING in SAN MARCOS TX AND WHO works in SALES refused TO even acknowledge any of us, and was openly hostile not at all professional) and to top it off refused to help any of her scammed local victims. HOLIDAY INN AND EMPLOYEES benefited from us all.