Dreamworks Vacation Club / dreamworks vacation club

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Well I am here to state that everything is true with what the complaints say. Please read them carefully because some inform you on how to get your money back. I worked with them for several months and found out eventually it was all a scam. I know there were many "clients" who got their money back by pulling some strings. When that happens the employees commisson goes down, so as being a former employee, I am very aware.

--We were told to talk positive on the front end about vacations, get our visitors real happy!! After the presentation we had to say " how will you be paying for this today check or charge"? When the questions were thrown at us we would eye up a sales person to do the "dirty" work. Usually they talk vacations and try to find a common interest to get friendly. They can drop the price to whatever they like. I seen a package go away once, 4 weeks for only 1, 500! When usually its the 7, 000 "gold" package. B.S.

The customer service reps are not to be blamed. They are just doing their job. Its the salesmen like Phil, Daryl, Robyn, Alan, Zach, Tee, and others who really are to blame. They are greedy and would rather scam people out of their money even after the couple states they have too many bills and can not afford it.

And for those of you who go to these websites and act like happy clients. Please go to college and find a real job. I know you make good money sometimes but have a heart. You are all good people and to lie to your couple to get their money... its just wrong. You OBVIOUSLY see that no one is happy after they purchase this "service".

Sa

Comments

• Jj
      15th of Apr, 2009

We were the victims of this scam by Five Points Travel, (or Dreamworks Vacations International, or Dream Vacations International). Obviously they operate in many different names and locations. I have filed my compliant with New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs and BBB. If you are defrauded, please do not hesitate to file your case against them.

22nd of Jul, 2009
    DREAMWORKS - Scam
    Dreamworks

Have recently purchased several animated films for the grandchildren.They have been damaged and will not play in the DVD keep receiving disc error.Question being do i return to store are could you end address for return.

19th of Nov, 2011
    DREAMWORKS - Rip off
    Dreamworks

Dreamworks don't hesitate to get rid off people. They do not deserve to be in the top 10 of the best company in the usa!