Dream-marriage.com / Fake!

Reno, NV, United States Review updated:

Don't use this site. You wont find true love here, they need only your money. There are many beautiful girls here, but they all are fake. Well, these women are real, but chatting with men is only their job. You can search these girls on the Internet and you will find out they have their own life and men in their country. Also, conversation with them is quite difficult, because they hardly speak any English. They are not interested in talking to you outside of this site. And you also need to pay extra money for sending them messages. They just want you to keep using the site and pay all the fees to maintain an online relationship. In the future you will also need to buy gifts for girls and pay for getting their phone numbers.They still want you to continue using the site even after you have purchased their contact information. This whole service is fake and illegal.

Jo
Dec 14, 2015

Comments

•   Mar 04, 2017

As the saying goes BUYER BEWARE.

DREAM MARRIAGE IS A TOTAL CON

I always had my suspicions regarding DM for some time, so before spending thousands of dollars on contact details I had to do my due diligence. So popped on to the internet It’s amazing what you can find out at a click of a button.

MY STORY:

I was getting over 2000 messages a week yes that right 2000 MESSAGE A WEEK !!! Every single one of them from absolutely gorgeous women all but none saying (in the very first menages) the exact same thing they all say “they read my profile, ages is not a problem and I’m the most handsome guy on the website” (flattery will get you everywhere) not that I was looking for some one too young I’m 43 and I think the youngest woman I was in contact with was 29.

So I spent hundreds of dollars on emails back and forth only to find some of the replies I got back were nothing to do with the message I previously sent just a generic load of sentimental rubbish which was obviously copied and pasted for a external website. ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING.

Including this for some reason I was getting notification from DM as in a form of email where I noticed the on several messages this %name% which is the coding for (insert user name) if you are sending bulk emails. How do I know this? I use this very same coding for my customer when sending them out bulk emails on a offer I have. So I sent DM Customer Services a message asking them what it meant and was told by there representative (Jenna) it was the translator fault. So I replied with both picture show them the message I got, as a email and the message I got when on there website, one showing %name% and the other one on there website showing my name. The reply I got in the next email was “ohh it must be a tech problem then” which confirm to me that it is a bulk emailer coding fault. ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING.

When I did get a reply from a member they would alway include embedded in their message a link to watch their video, the only way to view the message text was to was to pay $20 to look at this 3 minute video of them prancing around a bit . I could go to the cinema and watch a BlockBuster Movie for that twice !!! ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING

As well as when you are on their website on the left hand side are live notification where there female members try to get you to go on either “Live Web Chat’ or to go on “Camera Video Chat”, which will eat away at your money Supa Fast but I’m glad to say I NEVER did either!! as i might be an idiot but I’m not a fool. ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING.

So there I was contemplating on which one of these lovely Russian babes to contact which i noticed in the early days (a few months) of being on DM Website was $600 and all of a sudden it shot up to $900 for contact details ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING I don’t care how lovely you are hunni I’M NOT PAYING THAT.

So on 28/02/2017 I sent a email to DM Customer Services about my concerns getting no reply whatsoever. Only to find out that on the 01/03/2017 (under 12 hours later) without my authorisation they stole money out of my bank account for another months membership(which I now know is common practice for them to do) taking $100 out of my bank when they find out you know it’s a SCAM. ALARM BELLS ARE RINGING.

So I had to cancel all my credit cards and just to be on the save side changed my pass words on every single Social Media Website I was linked too, all my work emails, personal emails and any other associated platform I belong too. They even tried to hack both my businesses websites how do I know this? the internet security company I use send me a report every time someone tries to hack them even if they use a proxy, giving me the iP address and the location of the hacker, Ill give you 2 guesses where the location was ??? ... ALARM BELLS HAVE RUNG.

At this point I pretty much had enough. But I had another PLATINUM membership for 1 month on this SCAM website as I said costing me $100 (that they stole) giving me 50 “follow up message” and 100 “introduction messages”. So why not use them and play them at there own game so I did.

So how could I make 110% sure that this is a SCAM website and use these message I had to my advantage. So I sent every member (about 7) that I had been talking to on a regular basis and to over 100 members that had got in contact with me in the past the exact same message, of what I had found out about DM including asking the member to send me their contact information if they were really seriously interested in me as all of them at some point offered me their undivided love and intention to marry in one form or another. so we could talk of line and get to know each other and see if we definitely click...

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM DECLINED.

ALARM BELLS HAVE EXPLODED.

They had a few explanations why they couldn’t send them below here are my TOP 10 EXCUSES:

1) I have to get their contact information from the DM website then they we can talk off line. (like i’m going to spend $900 on a fake mobile number)

2) I’ve lost my phone and only have a cheap one that don't allow SKYPE calls (but in your picture you have a iPhone)

3) I don’t have a computer I only use the one in the agency (so it’s your job to send messages then and you get paid for it)

4) The Internet is too expensive in Russia so I have to use the one in the agency ( Oh so it means it’s definitely a job then)

5) I’m not allowed to give you my contact information. WHY (please see No1)

6) I can’t speak English very well and won’t understand you (even though you have on your profile that your speak GOOD English) !!!

7) No answer whatsoever (that’s a bit rude considering I’ve been talking to you for months, thought you loved me)

8) I have to get their contact information from the DM website then they we can talk off line. (I know i’ve said this before but I thought I better make the point again)

9) I can not afford a mobile or the internet so I can only speak to you in the agency (so what the point on paying for your contact information then)

10) LOCAST !!! (OK I made that one up) but can you see where I’m coming from they will never give you there personal contact information WHY because their not interested in you it’s their job their only interested in your money. I’ll say again it’s there job for god sake...

Guys this is own experience on DM which i’m soooooo glad that I found out before spending thousands of dollars on contact information ... So please do your due diligence on them before loosing loads of money on this now obvious SCAM. As you will not be speaking to a real woman, more like a fat, bearded, overweight Russian fella who is just taking you for a ride as the woman on there are none excitant...

So as the saying goes BUYER BEWARE. !!!