Dr. Sydney Coleman / Dishonesty

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Dr. Sydney Coleman is not a honest person. Please beware of him. He charges a lot and does not produce results that he promises. He lacks honesty big time and is purely a money-oriented doctor. He is not straight with the patients. He should be barred from practising plastic surgery.

Comments

29th of Aug, 2009

Its practicing not practising.

• Bi
      11th of Nov, 2009

It is it's not its.

• Fa
      1st of Jun, 2011

I've followed these complaints with interest. I'm in a similarly bad situation myself. I'm sure it's been a source of comfort and/or information to those who have been affected. I hope that Corey and Heather managed to get things corrected.
    It's a shame that people don't comment any more. It would be good to hear about peoples' triumphs over this. If I ever manage to get rid of this, I will check back here. There has to be hope, to keep others going.
    My experience: I'd strongly advise anyone going in for a "stem cell facelift" or full face fat transfer to reconsider. Fat from your body is not like facial fat - it doesn't feel that way, nor does it act like facial fat. Don't be swayed by the "natural rejuvenation" jargon. It is effectively cellulite; it can be heavy and unpleasant feeling. I think it should absolutely be used as an adjunct to other procedures, rather than as a solution to everything.

• Sm
      3rd of Nov, 2014

can you tell me more about your experience with DR Coleman do you have pictures?