Dooney And Burke / IT bag defects
It has been noted on several websites that Dooney and Burke's coveted IT Bag uses defective material. The material used to make the bags turns yellow regardless of sunlight, heat exposure etc. I have had by bag for 18 months. I spent over $200.00 on that bag. When I went back to the Dooney and Bourke store they simply told me "it's the material." They told me I could send the bag back to the manufacturer but I would have to pay for shipping in addition to fees that I would have to pay to "fix" the bag. This is obviously a defect in their material- they even admit it but will not replace my bag or give me any credit for another bag. One blogger mentioned a class action lawsuit. I am in support of that. I will NEVER purchase a bag from them again.
More Dooney And Burke Complaints & Reviews
- Dooney & Bourke - Bad service 
- Dooney And Bourke - Customer Service 
- Dooney & Bourke - So called &Easy Pay&
- Dooney & Bourke - Valued customer trade in program 
- Dooney And Bourke - False Return Policy, Bad Customer Service 
- Dooney & Bourke - db f/w18 sac 400020961389
- Dooney & Bourke - key fob inside purse has made it sag on that side.
- Dooney & Bourke - service regarding exchange
- Dooney & Bourke - customer service
- Dooney & Bourke - replacement straps