10:30 AM - 02:00 AM
Fast Food Restaurants

Dominos Pizza In Etown Ky 42701 / the worst pizza I have ever been delivered

Di Jun 24, 2015 Review updated:
Phone: 270-769-5901

my husband and I order pizza from the store at least 2 times a month. Sunday fathers day we ordered 4 pizzas for a total of 46 dollars. We usually order the same each time.2 large pan pizzas with double Italian sausage mushrooms green peppers and ripe olives.The rest of the order was two med with double Italian sausage and double cheese.They sent the pizzas with sliced sausage on all 4 pizzas.We always get crumbled Italian sausage we did not ask for this type and if they ran out of our regular crumbled they should have told us. The box also said sliced sausage, on all the boxes.The sausage smelled like the inside of a refer, no one ate any of these pizzas. I called and asked to talk to management and was told they were busy. I left my name and number, still waiting for that call. Mrs Diana L.Sparks [protected].I want an answer why our order had substitutes.

Comments

• Re
      24th of Jun, 2015

If you think anybody on this general complaint site is going to call you, you are sadly mistaken. Unless it would be people making crank calls because you put your phone number out on a public web site. You really should take you whining to the Dominos Pizza web site. If the people in your household were truly hungry they would have eaten the pizza and you will never convince me that the sliced sausage would have tasted different than the crumbled.