Dollywood / santaland
My family was visiting Dollywood on Tuesday, November 21st when the incident occurred. It was approximately 5:00 p.m. while we were waiting in line to see Santa, when a female worker walked by us with a group of people who skipped us in line and then rudely pulled the chain across and said Santa was going on break and he couldn't take anymore!! There were no other families behind us..otherwise we would have understood. It was just my son & daughter. It upset our kids very badly because we were leaving the park & Santa was out last stop! We didn't have time to wait until the break was over. It was very rude and absolutely uncalled for. It wouldn't have took 2 minutes for them to set on his lap & snap a picture!
The overall park was nice but we will Go elsewhere.
More Dollywood Complaints & Reviews
- Dollywood - unfair treatment 
- Dollywood - terrible employers 
- Dollywood - injured on amusement park ride 
- Dollywood - discrimination
- Dollywood - rude employees 
- Dollywood Pigeon Forge TN - rides
- Dollywood - show security
- Dollywood - miss lillian's restaurant
- Dollywood - person that does the rides.
- Dollywood - splash country food service