Dollywoodrude employees

Today we went to Dollywood, 4/28/17, my name is Steve Smith, email is [protected]@gmail.com, contact number [protected], please respond via email.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Pigeon Forge, TNWe have always enjoyed the fair part there but there was an employee working the shooting star, name was Franco, he told us to go to the back middle 2, it was already taken so we sat in available seats, he came over there and screamed no, he then told us to go to the other side, I told him you were the one who said this side then we sat on the other side and he buckled me and he had it tight but he pulled it again, making it extremely tight to the point my chest bone was hurting and I couldn't breathe, I know this was intentional and I'm ok but he could have seriously hurt me, if any complications arise from this then I will go to the Dr and I will have a lawyer contact you, I'm sure I'm ok though, I'm mainly mad that I was made not to be able to breath like I was, I'm a 36 year old man, not a child that needed to be scolded by him and furthermore physically provoked by him. I will NOT ride any rides where he has any way of tightening anything around me. Also, the rude behavior that some of the staff has is uncalled for, I know that Dollywood does great but the customers are the ones who bring the business but people like Franko seem not to Care about that. We were even told to hurry up and have a seat on the beaver ride today, excuse me but we had a child with us and were getting his and our items put into the box, rude, rude, rude, so disappointed in the lack of professionalism shown today. I'm sure I will receive a generic response; however, this guy could have seriously hurt me today. An apology is the very least your company owes me and my guest after today. Good day.

St
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

• Ed
      May 15, 2018

I have been coming to Dollywood for years bringing my child, then grandchildren and have always had an amazing time. I brought my great children on 05/14/2018 and was very disappointed in our trip. I have been promising my 4 year old a train ride for months and the train was closed down, then the attendant on the little pig ride in Country Fair was very very rude to my 23 year old granddaughter.