Dolls Kill / do not deal with dolls kill! very low quality

San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I have ordered a pair of shoes from www.dollskill.com. when I received them I was extremely happy because these were the most expensive and the most beautiful shoes i've ever got.
The next day i've put them on and went to work. Wore them only once and one sole fell off!!
When I came home I immediately emailed customer service and asked for a refund. They said that refund was not possible since i've already worn them and offered me a store credit $30!!
I've paid over $100 for the shoes and also paid for the shipping and they offered me only a $30 credit!! How ridiculous is that??
Do not deal with these people!

Ca
Jul 20, 2016

Comments

• Vo
      Mar 28, 2019

This happened to me just now... Bought 120+ dollar shoes and after 4 wears, the sole started to come loose. When issuing a complaint, they only offered me a 10% off gift card... Still awaiting a response from their end after I emailed them that I cant agree with those ridiculous terms. I love their shoes, Ive happily worn three pairs of which after a year two are still going strong, but this is my first huge disappointment from them and my heart is beating in my throat thinking about the huge amount of money Ive lost

• Vo
      Mar 28, 2019

@VoidSassin Ive gotten mails back and ive got to be fair, after being contacted with a supervisor, i was asked to send pictures of the damage and got fully refunded in store credit of the total amount of my purchase. I for one am very happy with how it has been handled now.