Dollar Tree / service & product

1 7810 Portland ave sBloomington, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-346-9617

While checking out cashier (Karen) and manager (Lynn) were gossiping loudly about another employee, and a older woman asked where something was and the cashier was very rude to this woman and kept pointing to the isle saying "its right there, I cant believe you dont see it", mean while while cashing out they were yelling across the store to eachother very inapropriate. After leaving I noticed the food item I had purchased was expired, so went back to return this item and checked remaining same items on shelf were all expired. The cashier was very rude about not wanting to return items and callled for manager in a very sarcastic tone over the intercom. The manager came up and says the expiration date is the manufacters date which it was not, and also very rudely did a cash return and did not apoligize or anything, we told the manager her cashier was very rude and she said nothing. There are lots of people looking for jobs that must have better customer service than these two, because of my experiance there the only time I will be going back is to talk to a different manager about the rudeness of these two employees!!!

Comments

• Ef
      5th of Feb, 2011

I seriously doubt that is what happened. I'd like to hear their side. Besides, good catch on the expiration date -- that would have been an easy fix by the cashier (especially the shift manager!). That's why I find this story so hard to believe. I think I agree with supadcy.

• Dt
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Sounds fishy, I don't think you're telling the whole story.