Disneyland Paris / warranty and quality issues with a jumper

United Kingdom

Dear Disney Store,

First of all I have to start with the fact that mu complaint is about the service that is provided in the UK and Paris Disney Stores. Let me tell you my story:

On 26th September we went to Disneyland Paris for my 40th Birthday as a special gift. I also got a jumper from the Disney store from Paris Disneyland as a memory to stay with me forever. I wore the jumper the next day and to my shock, after a few hours of wearing the material looked like it was many years old and washed many times. Unfortunately we left Paris bu that time so I contacted the Disney Store UK in the hope that they can help mi to exchange the product as they sell it online. They replied quickly but they passed the liability to Disneyland Paris. I contacted them, even though I did not understand why I have to to that as I thought that the Disney brand is big enough to have international warranty.
Disneyland Paris sent an automated email saying that it is about 15 days to get an answer. Sound a bit too long... anyways, they wrote back asking for pictures of the jumper and the receipt of purchase. I sent these to them and ever since nothing happened.

Now I paid 50 Euros for this jumper, not a cheap product. It was supposed to be a lovely memory, but all I feel is anxiety by now every time I look at it and I cannot believe that this is the famous Disney customer service. Your brand is known to have one of the best customer services in the World, but this not seem to represent the reputation.
I am very disappointed and writing to you is the last tool I have, hoping that as I believe you are the head of the whole brand, you can come up with a solution or suggestion for me to solve this matter.
I have two case numbers: 408482 for Disneyland UK and 654750/ 1759289 for your records in case you need it. I am sorry to bother you with this. I am looking forward to your answer.

Kind Regards,