Disney Movie Club / dvds not wanted

1 P.O. BOX 758NEEAH, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003624587

I ordered my 4 movies like the contract said, but they keep sending me more movies even though I send back the do not want movie letter back to them like they ask. Now I wanted to cancle and tell them about these charges, and of course theree is no live person it's just an automated services sending me in circles. The web site wont even let me log in... I'm starting to get really pissed off. It keeps saying the zip and member id doesn't match or the email is not in their data base... But yet they have all my info perfectly fine send me # with no problem... I will take this to the better buisness bureau if they don't contact me and cancle my membership and stop sending me movies that I dont want and that I have already!!!

Comments

• Dm
      12th of Feb, 2010

I regret you are having issues with your Disney Movie Club Membership. I would like help you. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to assist you.
    Thank you!

• Bl
      7th of Jun, 2010

How can I quit online? I also only ordered 4 movies and they keep sending me Un-wanted dvds.I have called and also the automated services answered and It said that they could find no match. if anyone knows how to cancel this STUPID membership I would like to know!!

8th of Jun, 2010

blah f,
    Unfortunately no there is no way to quit online. I would be happy to assist you. Please call me directly 800-459-7002. Thank you!

• Bi
      12th of Aug, 2010

The Disney Movie Club (DMC) is committing a serious scam!!!
    They intentionally lure you to join their membership for FREE, and get the first 4 movies at discount. But what they hide from you is that you have to buy their other movies at REGULAR price (over priced, of course) before you can get rid if it.
    This is a generous business idea to reach into people’s wallets!!! I can not believe that Disney, with its reputation, would base its revenue on such a lame business.
    Technically, yeah, DMC is doing nothing wrong. It makes up its own rules, and reach out for you. All you need to do is to fall into their trap. However, as many people have been complaining, this is a serious scam that can catch people out of their guard. Who would think that Disney would set up a trap like this?
    I have cancelled the credit card I used to join the club. DMC didn’t spell out that they would store my credit card information. If everything about the membership itself stays on the edge of a crime, this definitely falls to the other side. All merchandise would ask for your permission to store your credit card information explicitly. But DMC does NOT!
    Well, I think they have great lawyers so they can spell anything legal.
    Anyway, this is the DMC. Shame On You!!!

12th of Aug, 2010

BigJason,
    I can assist you with your concerns with the Disney Movie Club. Please contact me at 800-459-7002 for help.