Disney Movie Club / featured title

US Review updated:

Even though I declined the featured title I was still charged for it, causing my credit card to be overcharged. When I contacted them they said it was to late for them to cancel, but they were still able to include a return envelope.

Comments

• Mc
      Jul 11, 2013

I very nearly ended up in the same position. I am always careful to go online and decline titles as soon as I get the monthly packet in the snail mail. This morning I received a notice by email that my credit card was declined for my latest purchase. WHAT? I hadn't ordered anything and had the confirmation email proving that I had declined the feature title. Luckily, a few weeks ago, I had a problem with another company that I had signed up for a free trial with. They charged my card after I cancelled during the free trial period so I notified the bank and that card was cancelled and I was issued a new card. That was the card that Disney Movie Club had on file so when they tried to charge my card, it was declined. Now that I see that they can't be trusted they will not be getting my new card number.