Dish TV India / Transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no.

1 India Review updated:

My Old dish tv was damaged due to lightning & thundering. So I have buy new connection with different VC no.now I want to transfer my previous amount to new VC no.[protected] & my old VC no was [protected]

Ar
Jan 3, 2013

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Feb, 2014

tgdrgdfg

• Bh
      26th of Feb, 2014

Bhawra

• Va
      6th of Aug, 2014

I had multiple connection. Now i have shifted to my new home so i made this connection individual. my parents hve one connection vc no is 01517891986. they do not want to watch. so i want to transfer my payment to my vc no 01517891985

• Pr
      5th of Dec, 2014

Sir I deactivate my old Dishtv connection & purchase new connection. I want transfer my balance from old to New.  My old Vc. No is 01516004458 &  New Vc no is. 01520498220

8th of Dec, 2014

Dear Prakash Choudhary,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at write2us@dishtv.in.

Dish TV

Dear Amol wahane

Dish TV

• Pr
      9th of Dec, 2015

My Old dish tv was dead due to over current. So I have buy new connection with
    different VC no.now I want to transfer my
    previous amount to new VC no.01523691952
    & my old VC no was 01508302402

17th of Dec, 2015

Dear pribinb

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

21st of Dec, 2015

Dear pribinb

Kindly share an alternate number where we can reach you so that we can resolve your issue.

Regards

• Gm
      30th of Mar, 2016

Dear Concern,
    My name is G M Mahbub Alam. After recharge I found that my existing Dish Tv STB box become faulty.
    What is the procedure to transfer amount from old VC No.01513466544-5 to new VC No.!!
    I am living in muscat, Oman. I am having dish tv STB at my home here in Oman. STB damaged. But I have one year recharge in my existing account 01513466544. Kindly feedback.

malamcse@gmail.com and gm.mahbub.alam@huawei.com is my email. Kindly feedback.
    I can send my National ID card of Oman for your request to solve the problem. Kindly feedback on my email.

Attached is my recharge information.

31st of Mar, 2016

Dear G M Mahbub Alam,

Hope you are doing good.

• Ta
      26th of Jun, 2016

Sir, My Old dish tv was damaged due to lightning & thundering. So I have buy new connection with different VC no.now I want to transfer my previous amount to new VC no.01520839666 & my old VC no was 01517678491

• Va
      4th of Sep, 2016

TRANSFER RECHAGE TO ANOTHER VC. NO.
    OLD VC.NO-01525297806 NEW VC NO-01524896552

• Ae
      18th of Nov, 2016

Dear SIR ; My Dishtv Receiver got Faulty due to electric fault. now i have purchase a new one, now i want to transfer the balance in my old account VC 01517447051 to my new account VC 02137064487 . Please update me regarding this Thanks

Aejaz GANIE

23rd of Jun, 2017

My Old dish tv was damaged . So I have buy new HD connection with different VC no 01527921177.On date 22-06-2017, I have deposited Rs.945 on online payment through hdfc bank on old vc no :01504541773 . So, I want to transfer my previous amount to new VC no.01527921177 .Plese help and confirm.

• So
      29th of Jul, 2017

We recharged ordinary dish TV for four months but our recover was not working our account no.was 0151700317-1 but then we purchased HD connection bearing no. 01524001081 we want our old account money to be transferred to the new account . Hope you will take actions and solve the problem. Thanks and pls. confirm .
    Regards SK .

• Ga
      15th of Dec, 2017

my vc no. 01511735927. i had recharged for 5500 Rs. in january of 2016. . however we changed residence and in my new apartment block they are not providing dish Tv connection inspite of repeated requests. I have deactivated my account and the money is still there in my account. since i had done the recharge offline, the dealer is now not able to provide me with the transaction I.d. how do i get my money back. ?
    kindly help me in this