[Resolved] Direct Web Designweb design

Direct Web Design aka You Go Designs all belonging to Roman Shashkoff of 24 Howey Road Packenham, Melbourne (03 9702 1547 / 0431 379 693), were engaged to design a website (fairly simple one - informative only, not transactional) for a new business. Constant delays and excuses followed their inept and incomplete efforts (and I use that loosely) ending by simply just being ignored.

Finally delivered a partial, non-functioning, unusable website and then refused to update, complete or rectify, or take any responsibility, requiring me to start again with a competent and professional company and delaying our launch. Roman refused to take any responsibility (when I finally got him to communicate) or to refund for an incomplete and worthless service. In fact he wanted more money.

Roman uses the ABN for You Go Designs on his Direct Web Design invoices - maybe that saves on Tax reporting.

He works from home and doesn't have any business infrastructure as stated, like "offices throughout Australia". But his website is good, I'll say that. I'm guessing he outsourced that one. But not to India...

As also noted by the many other complainants, we also had our services outsourced to a guy called Pritam at Fourtune Design in India. We found this out later. You can speak to Pritam direct rather than put up with the rubbish excuses you'll see from Roman to the many complaints on this site.

Email : [email protected]
Skype : tanusri_fourtunedesign
Call : +919163582414 / +919836398969

I see that Roman uses the same old excuses for all of these complaints by blaming the complainant and saying people are anonymous, or that these are competitor staged complaints etc. Not true. Go to Consumer Affairs Victoria and search him. This guy relies upon the fact that clients are either located away from Melbourne and the costs are not high enough to justify civil action, so he just takes your money, sends it to Pritam and maybe he will or won't get it right and then if its wrong, blames you and moves on to the next sucker.

If you must use this "business", don't pay until you're happy. Hope you're not in a rush.

And I'm not anonymous. And I never had "Customer Service" make every effort to help me. There is no Customer Service department or staff. It's all just Roman and service is not a word he knows.

Shane Hogan - [protected]

• Resolution statement

• Direct Web Design Customer Care's Response, Jan 11, 2019

Hi Shane,

We see that your website was completed and signed off on over 6 months ago and there has been no further communication since completed.

If you have any issues please feel free to contact us so we can help.

Regards,