Direct Knife Sales / merchandise not recieved,no reply from vender.

1 204 Lincoln St.Paola, KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 913-783-4761

I purchased a knife from these people on Jan-11/2010.I have not recieved it yet.I am in Canada but have never had a problem with either Canadian or Us postal delivery.I have made several(lots) of purchases this way and always received my merchandise.I tried phoning them and no reply, all I got was an answering machine.I e-Mailed them inquiring if they had indeed shipped it and same thing!No reply!The total for the order was $54.99 and I would like at least for them to ship me another knife, or a refund.I am Hump@Cogeco.ca, or I can be reached at [protected].Thank you.

Comments

• Je
      10th of Nov, 2011

Same complaint - "Merchandise never received & No reply from vendor". On 09/03/11 Mr. Richard Keeton of Direct Knife Sales (directknifesales.com) received a credit card payment for items ordered on his site. All attempts to contact Mr. Keeton/directknifesales.com have been unsuccessful. I would be extremely hesitant to conduct any type of business transaction with either him or the Direct Knife Sales company.

• Je
      10th of Nov, 2011

Thanks CC. Already done...

• St
      3rd of Jul, 2017

If you look on their site you will notice they don't ship outside the usa. Learn how to use the internet or stay off of it. I use direct knife sales all the time and have had no problems at all. YOUR COMMENTS ARE BOGUS!