Diplomacompany.com / This website will cheat you out of your money

This website will cheat you out of your money. I ordered something from them and they were friendly and I asked them if they could process my order, and they were quite sure that they could. The next day I get an email saying "we couldn't place your order, and we won't refund your money" then when I talked to there customer service, they had the gall to yell at me instead of trying to resolve this. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

Comments

• Sc
      12th of Jul, 2011
    Diplomacompany.com - Stay away
    DiplomaCompany.com

Do what you will with your own money friends, but don't ever say you were not warned. In our opinion this is one of the most believable scam sites we ever investigated. BEWARE OR BE SORRY!

• Ti
      26th of Nov, 2011

I really loved my replica bachelors degree. Matched my brothers diploma great. This has to be a fake write up. diplomacompany.com even upgraded my 2day air with overnight Fedex for free. Glad I saw this so I could tell people how great they were for me.

• Ti
      26th of Nov, 2011

I don't work for diplomacompany.com but I have purchased from them before. Your saying they wrote this too you? "we couldn't place your order, and we won't refund your money" OK, Lets be honest here. They are a valid authorize.net merchant that has a credit card processor. Let's use common sense here. If they REALLY told you that you would have called your credit card company and file a chargeback. Visa, Discover, Mastercard, AMX, wouldn't allow a merchant to use them if they were committing fraud. Actually being a website owner myself its actually really strict to get approved. So now we all know this was a fake write up I would reccomend www.diplomacompany.com they did great work for me!