Dino Direct / The quality of headphones was bogus and one ear was not working

United States Review updated:

Yea I also ordered thes fake headphones frm dino direct. The quality was bogus and one ear was not working. I attempted to ex-change these headphones and the chinese lady on the other line barely spoke english, so she either did not understand what I was saying or pretended not to. The sound quality was horrible and it did not hold a charge very long. Also the range was crap, no more the 15 feet or else you would start to hear static; even if it was in another room. I did not want a refund b/c I had no idea it was a fake so I requested new ones, they actually sent me a new pair which was also a fake but a better fake frm before.

Overall I’m no sure about the other products but if one thing is ake then chances are everything is fake. Don’t buy from DINO DIRECT. Its all a fraud in my book.

Go

Comments

• Di
      25th of Apr, 2012

Dear Gobuss,

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please provide your order number so I can help check. Also you can request a RMA when products is defective. We will be glad to assist you and fulfill your any reasonable request. Thanks and have a great day!

Regards,