Digitaloutlets.com / Selling grey market cameras
i ordered a nikond750 and they sent me a grey market one . i also had bought two year extra gurantee and they did not have nikon gurantee but their own and charged me 200 dollars for it besides the 2300 for the camera . i called them and they told me the camera is genuine as it depends on what shipment it comes from - the camera has no usa or u symbol on its box, no gurantee info and this company is not affiliated with nikon .
please dont give your card information as they also do not discard it once they use it . they are liars and i do not ever intend to do business with these people.
More Digitaloutlets.com Complaints & Reviews
- Digitaloutlets.net - false advertising 
- Digital Outlets - samsung s8 mobile phone 
- Digital Outlets - Nikon D810 Camera order
- Digital Outlets - TOTAL RIP OFF
- Digital Outlets - shipping of product
- Digitaloutlets.net - Did not receive Camera, lens order not correct.
- www.digitaloutlets.net - They lost my order and couldn't find it
- Digitaloutlets.net - Useless rep! very bad communication experience and still no order!
- Digital Outlets - samsung s7
- Digital Outlets - money taken from my account