Digital Wave Ltd / freemake downloader

I Hubert Hayes, of Charleston, SC ordered the Key to access the Premium Version and Paid/Donated to receive this Key. Never ever got the code. Asked time and time again for code. Never received!!! I am very Disatisfied with this company and Their Updated Program that prompts you to Donate or it works super slow... I furthermore will never again recommend the program to anyone.. It used to be nice to use but now it is nothing But a hassle. My email address: [protected]@yahoo.com, My Full Name : Hubert Howell Hayes and I ordered this around the later part of May this Past year 2016', Thank You for you time..

Hu
Nov 6, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      21st of Oct, 2017

I have just paid $47.94USD to access freemake video converter and remove branding My receipt number: OTX04891MW9242947 You should send the activation key to my e-mail address [protected]@aol.com should I not receive the e-mail or comformation I will have to notify pay pal sincerely w stafford

• Di
      23rd of May, 2018

Dear Hubert Hayes,

according to the history of our support system, you submitted your first request on the 28th of March, 2016.
    The support team assistant replied to your query on Mar 29, 2016, and provided you with a key to unlock Premium Pack features for Video Downloader.
    You should have got a notification about this reply to the provided email [protected]@yahoo.com. The ticket id27348 was automatically closed in three days. By default, each customer receives a notification about the status of a ticket and is asked to provide feedback about our support service.

We have not heard from you since your initial request.

Please note that Digital Wave Ltd company is not responsible for the antispam filters of your email provider or any tech issues that might occur with your email and become a reason for a delivery fail.

In case of further questions, please contact our support team.

Kind regards,
    Digital Wave Ltd Team

• Ro
      26th of Mar, 2019

I paid to remove the branding. I was charged automatically one month later. How do I turn off the auto-renew?

• Di