Menu
DVDVideoSoft
reviews & complaints

DVDVideoSoft
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
0 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DVDVideoSoft. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
12:00 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DVDVideoSoft - I have purchase the dvdvideosoft package to download youtube video.

On the 27th July 2021 during the down load I noticed that the download premium was expired. I went on to down load the new version. I realised that I accidently paid twice for the same software. I would like to keep the software which was £25.36.

I would appreciate if you would be kind to refund me for the other software £13.12.
Regards Thank you.

Hide full review
H
3:32 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear ladies and gentlemen, on 21.05.2017 I purchased your product with lifetime license without recurring costs. The e-mail-adress wich I logged in does not exist any more. I have no chance to get in touch with you. There is no e-mail-adress you offer for support. Only a Login. That`s really a pitty. Could you please get in touch with me respectively...

1:52 pm

DVDVideoSoft - Payment double dip

I got the digital wave package and agreed to pay $2.95 per month for code insurance. I am being double dipped fore the $2.95 each month. Why am I being charged twice and who can I talk to to fix it. When trying to send this, it won't send, stating my complaint was too short and it most likely would be passed by. I hope this is now enough words
My email is [email protected]

1 comment
D
Apr 24, 2019 3:25 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

please contact support.freemake.com

Hide full review
J
3:47 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have just paid to allow access of freemake video converter and remove marking, my receipt number is: 21360565A1769335X. You should have been sent the activation key to my e-mail address: [email protected] or [email protected], but till now I did'nt receive anything. If I don't receive any news from you till tomorrow I will have to notify pay pal to cancel this transaction. Sincerely, Jorge B. Seibt

H
9:48 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I Hubert Hayes, of Charleston, SC ordered the Key to access the Premium Version and Paid/Donated to receive this Key. Never ever got the code. Asked time and time again for code. Never received!!! I am very Disatisfied with this company and Their Updated Program that prompts you to Donate or it works super slow... I furthermore will never again recommend...

G
5:54 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Two months ago I ordered camera from the company Digital Wave Ltd. I waited for the delivery, but I still haven’t received my order. I told the seller that I needed this stuff before the Christmas, but they failed to deliver it. I wanted to get it ASAP or refund, but they again started to tell me some ### and haven’t provided any precise info. The worst...

10:24 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought EOS-550D camera from them and paid via bank transfer. After two weeks I'm still waiting for my delivery and nobody answers my emails. Total rip off!

DVDVideoSoft contacts