Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Digital Cameras DVDVideoSoft They didn't deliver on time and lied about everything

DVDVideoSoft review: They didn't deliver on time and lied about everything

G
Author of the complaint
5:54 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Two months ago I ordered camera from the company Digital Wave Ltd. I waited for the delivery, but I still haven’t received my order. I told the seller that I needed this stuff before the Christmas, but they failed to deliver it. I wanted to get it ASAP or refund, but they again started to tell me some ### and haven’t provided any precise info. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

7 comments
B
Jul 09, 2020 12:36 am EDT

I paid for the Premium Membership about a couple of months ago, it worked for that long and then I tried it today and guess what? They are telling me in order to get a faster download I need to become a Premium Member ? What the Hell. You can't get in touch with no one in order to get them to fix the problem. Oh you can pay $15:00 dollars to get the new deal but I've already paid to be a Premium Member. This Company is a scam, let every one know.

M
Dec 19, 2018 12:56 pm EST

I ordered Youtube Downloader from Digital Wave and they charged me twice.

Nov 13, 2018 10:32 am EST

I tried the Freemaker Downloader and it seemed to work fine until I paid for the key. Wouldn't work at all. I asked for a refund and the company was giving me a hard time. I am glad I paid for it from paypal. Had to open a case to get a refund. Freemaker is junk so don't pay for it.

Jul 10, 2018 4:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid for the serial key for Freemake Audio Converter. Already sent three emails to you without any response. Did check my Spam aswell. Please email me ASAP!

Denise Hayes
denise.hayes01@gmail.com

May 23, 2018 4:08 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear customer,

Digital Wave Ltd is a developer of free multimedia software. Our main project is free Windows utilities for audio and video conversion.

Digital Wave Ltd has never produced or distributed physical goods (cameras, phones, tablets, etc.).

We kindly ask to check the name of a company that you dealt with since Digital Wave Ltd is not responsible for this matter.

Kind regards,
Digital Wave Ltd team

W
Mar 16, 2017 2:47 am EDT

I agree!
I ordered and prepaid (of course!) the same "Premium Membership" and was supposed to receive automatically, within 10min, my activation key.
I waited 30min and after that I wrote to the company, received an automated answer (that one worked!) and a case number.
I am still waiting for my key or a personal answer.

Sep 28, 2015 2:03 pm EDT

I ordered a Free Youtube Downloader program which was supposed to include a software called just that, and while I was provided the download, it did not work, even after I rebooted just in case there was a glich involved in the download process. Nothing. The instruction, "Start → All Programs → DVDVideoSoft → Premium Membership, " did not work, as there was no "Premium Membership, " for there was no time when that part of it actually was installed on my computer to begin with. Smacks of Fraud? You bet it does. Likely because the software does not do what it claims to do. Seems like I can't get a break, not even when I pay $30 for the software. One of these days companies like this will be out of business and in nice jails and prisons where they belong. Guaranteed.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints
0 resolved 11 unresolved

DVDVideoSoft contacts

(added by reviewer)
Address
Suite 12, 2nd Floor, Queens House, 180 Tottenham Court Road, England, Greater London United Kingdom
Website