Digital Outlets / TOTAL RIP OFF
After looking for a Canon 6D body y finally found it here it was advertised at arround 700 less that Canons web site...so i made the purchase, should have cheked the reviews on this store first!...so David (the salesperson, with middle eastern accent), told me to purchase a battery bacause it didnt come with one and a battery charger..!hmmm doesnt they all come with battery and charger..? and that he would send me two batteries for the price of one..he said these were OEM Canon brand...for an added price, felt it was pricey, but agreed...so, when i received the camera, it came with no instructions, batteries and charger looked cheap. and are cheap, not OEM, and my bill came with 140 more than agreed...!!! called him back and gave me the run arround, telling he was going to send me original battery and instructions...never did, tried to call him back several times..useless...so pls stay away from these so callled bussinesss peolpe, they are dishonest and a shame to the US internet selling stores...DONT BUY NEVER FROM them
More Digital Outlets Complaints & Reviews
- Digitaloutlets.net - false advertising 
- Digital Outlets - samsung s8 mobile phone 
- Digital Outlets - Nikon D810 Camera order
- Digitaloutlets.com - Selling grey market cameras
- Digital Outlets - shipping of product
- Digitaloutlets.net - Did not receive Camera, lens order not correct.
- www.digitaloutlets.net - They lost my order and couldn't find it
- Digitaloutlets.net - Useless rep! very bad communication experience and still no order!
- Digital Outlets - samsung s7
- Digital Outlets - money taken from my account