Digi Telecommunications / refund of excess payment of rm9, 057.51 for digi postpaid account number : [protected]

Perak, MY

Kuey bee lam
1654-j jalan sultan abdullah
36000 teluk intan, perak

Date : 01-04-2017

Digi telecommunication

Dear sir/madam

Refund of excess payment of rm9, 057.51 for digi postpaid account number : [protected]

I would like to request your esteemed company to refund the excess payment of rm9, 057.51 due to error repayment of rm9, 149.00 was made on 30-03-2017 thru my son maybank saving account number [protected]. the actual amount due for my digi postpaid account no. [protected] (mobile no. [protected]) is rm91.49.

Without further delay, I have immediately lodged a complaint to digi centre thru tel no. [protected] requesting for a refund of rm9, 057.51 being excess payment made on 30-03-2017. the customer service officer has been acknowledged my issue and will revert to me by 31-03-2017 but till todate I have yet received any respond from your esteem company.

As such, I would like to seek your immediate attention and prompt action to refund the excess payment of rm9, 057.51 to my son maybank saving account number as below :

Name : kuey wei liang
Nric no. [protected]
Maybank saving account no. [protected]

Kindly please notify me if the said excess payment of rm9, 057.51 has been credited into the above mentioned account by email address [protected]@hotmail.com or to contact my son at mobile number [protected]

Thank you.