DiGi / non-existent customer service
I was previously a digi subscriber up till December 2012. I have been receiving calls from Digi's outsource number [protected] regarding an outstanding bill recently. I have switched to celcom since December 2012 and the call on outstanding bill came 7 months later in July 2013 without even a hardcopy statement being sent in the whole period of 7 months! Nevertheless, I had gone to the digi centre in Satok Kuching to verify and paid it off on 5th July 2013. A letter of release was also issued confirming my payment of the last outstanding bill. Today I received another call from the same outsource insisting that I have not paid because it DOES NOT SHOW UP IN THE SYSTEM. I also took the following actions:
1. I asked her to verify with the digi centre in Satok. All I got was an sms message again saying I have outstanding amount.
2. I tried going online to the digi website. No place for lodging complaints or feedback or even to talk to a customer service person. Obviously I also cannot log in to the OCS anymore as I have switched to celcom.
3. I tried calling your digi help line [protected]. There are 4 options. Option 1 - If I am still a customer (I am not!), option 2 - broadband issues, Option 3 - Pin code for blocked lines, Option 4 - digi's other exciting packages and services. NONE OF THE ABOVE enables me to bring up my concern or talk to a customer service person.
4. I called [protected], the number stated on my release letter. They told me I have to call digi customer centre at [protected] and they could not help me because they cannot check.
So, WHERE CAN I GET MY ISSUE RESOLVED?? If this is how digi avoids their customers by being vague and not clear about where customers can actually get help, it is indeed a far cry from excellent service. I would also like to point out that the customer should not be penalized for Digi's system not being updated and the outsource team or at least Digi's internal processes for handling such cases should be robust and resourceful enough to be able to check among the digi centres where payment was indicated to be made - without having the customer to tell the staff how they can go about checking! It's frustrating trying to get help to resolve the issue when one is telling me it does not show up on the system, customer service for such enquiries are practically non-existent and the customer just get passed around in circles!
More DiGi Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft