Diet Pepsi / new smaller bottles

May 19, 2015
Have been a drinker of Diet Pepsi for many, many years (in my 50's now). The only diet pop that I like, and have always brought a 24 oz. bottle to work with me, every day. Thank you SO very much for screwing over your customers by now apparently only putting out six packs of those stupid, puny 16.9 oz. bottles. Now if I wanted to take the same amount of Diet Pepsi with me to work every day, I'd have to bring TWO of these stupid bottles. VERY inconvenient, as well as creating more trash in the world.
Really thoughtful of your company to do that with no consulting, no asking, no testing to see if it suited THE CONSUMER. Shows me just how much your company cares about what WE think. It obviously is so you can squeeze more money out of us. My grocery used to be SOLD OUT every Sunday afternoon of six packs of 24 oz. Diet Pepsi in bottles. Funny how I haven't seen that happen since you switched to these new stupid smaller bottles. With sales of soda steadily declining every year, sure seems like you'd want to keep the consumers happy; but apparently we don't matter to you, and that is now the case. But I guess it's better anyway--I have thought about giving up drinking Diet Pepsi (and any other soda) for a while, and your thoughtless basic telling your customers to kiss your *ss just helped me make up my mind. After so many years, farewell Diet Pepsi (and any of your other products). And I hope lots of others do the same. As I just said--my grocery used to always be sold out of your product in 24 oz. bottle six packs by late Sunday afternoon--but I haven't seen that happen since you put out these stupid bottles. Apparently I'm not the only consumer--oh, I mean FORMER consumer--that you all have ticked off. Thanks for helping me make up my mind to stop buying your product, as I have done for probably 40 years or more. Stuff it!

N  18th of Oct, 2008 by

Diet Pepsi - flavorless

I bought a twelve pack of Pepsi and there is no flavor at all in it. The date at the bottome of the can is Aug 25 08, and the number is 1253RWO51481AX.
This purchase was made a couple of weeks ago, and this pack shouldn't have been on their shelves.
N  27th of Nov, 2015 by
I've dropped buying Diet Pepsi because it tastes like CRAP now. Has a nasty aftertaste, which is now the main taste. Ick! I used to refer to Diet Pepsi as "the nectar of the Gods" but not anymore. I'm done with all Pepsi products until they fix it.

PepsiCo Logo PepsiCo