Dick's Sporting Goods — staff/service
I was at the Greenwood, Indiana store on Sunday June 3rd to purchase soccer cleats for my 15 year old son. He picks out a couple of styles and we find a clerk and I said we need to measure his foot. The guy sets the measure thing on the ground and says stand up. He glanced at it and said its a 10. He goes back to get shoes and my son says Mom the ones at home are a 10 and do not fit. Brings out 10's and I finally said we need an eleven and he proceeded to argue that it was a 10. He brings out the 11 and hands the box to my son and walks away. We waited 20 minutes and never saw this man again. I flagged down another clerk and we chose a pair. Checking out I had a 20% off coupon and the clerk had to get someone to put in a code so we could use it. Some girl comes over, leans over the counter and tries to enter her code. After two attempts she says, OH MY GOD! She must have seen the look on my face and says, I'm sorry but I was in the middle of something.
As she was walking away she says I'm sorry again. After my horrible experience from yesterday I will think twice about returning. I know that whether one person returns or not does not matter to a company of your size.
More Dick's Sporting Goods Complaints & Reviews
- Dick's Sporting Goods/ Fusion 124 Kayak By Future Beach - bad product, worse service 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - return policy 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - return policy 
- Dicks Sporting Goods (Lodge) - very disorganized hr and training processes 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - don't buy the no sweat protection plan - poor service
- Dick's Sporting Goods - very poor attitude by store clerk 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - bad service 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - corporate headquarters 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - customer service needs inprovement 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - don't shop there