Dick's Sporting Goods / return policy
I bought a Mountain Bike for my sons birthday. First of all the purchase transaction itself was made unnecessarily difficult. I waited 30 minutes for them to inspect the bike, and filled out more paperwork than I have to buy a car. A few hours later when I went to give the bike to my son, I discovered that one of the tires was flat. Some inspection! Happy Birthday son, heres your bike you cant ride. I tried filling the tire but by the next morning the tire was flat again.
Two days later when I tried to return the bike, the store manager refused to exchange or refund the bike even though I had the receipt. When I insisted that I receive a new bike or refund, I was told company policy would not allow him to do that. I pointed out the posted refund policy that promises refunds with receipts. I was told they had the right to limit or refuse a refund regardless. The best they would do for me is put a new tube in the tire. No matter how much I insisted I did not trust the quality of that bike, they simply refused to refund my money. I was excited to see this store come into our area just a few months ago. I would not buy a golf tee from that store now.
More Dick's Sporting Goods Complaints & Reviews
- Dick's Sporting Goods/ Fusion 124 Kayak By Future Beach - bad product, worse service 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - return policy 
- Dicks Sporting Goods (Lodge) - very disorganized hr and training processes 
- Dicks Sporting Goods - customer service needs inprovement 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - false advertising of &cash cards& 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - customer service 
- Dick's Sporting Goods - items sold / customer service
- Dick's Sporting Goods - commercial
- Dick's Sporting Goods - ua c1n mc jr. black/blue-2.5
- Dick's Sporting Goods - bike