Diamonds International / overpriced and jewelry not as stated!
While on a cruise in Feb. we were told by the cruise line that Diamonds International was the go to place for diamonds. We went into the store in Cozumel and purchased a 1.5 carat diamond ring. I was told if anything was wrong with the ring or the grading I would be able to return it. Upon returning home I discovered that I had paid $4000 more for the stone then I would have if I had bought at a local jeweler. I had the ring appraised by an independent Gia appraiser and was told that what I thought was an si2 diamond was in fact an i1. I contacted the NY customer service dept and submitted all my paperwork. The offered me a smaller stone as an even exchange or I could paid an additional $4700 for a better stone. I had already been ripped off once and they want to gouge me for more money. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Your guaranteed to get scammed. Legal extortion at its best.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.
- Diamonds International - Cozumel - jewelry fraud