Diamonds International — di twin band diamond ring
Purchased a diamond ring in Dominica whilst on a Celebrity cruise. Mercedes the sales person couldn't have been friendlier, telling us about her recent wedding. We negotiated a good price, and after the ring was checked by manager, happily left the store. Then the fun started, on returning to the UK, noticed a diamond had fallen out, contacted DI who said they would pay for repair as no refund possible. My jeweller said that diamonds were loose and others crooked in mounts. To cut a long story short, my credit card resolved the issue and we were refunded as in UK law. NOW, after 6 months I still have the ring as DI show no interest in picking it up!! The whole thing is bizarre.
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - crown of light rip off in cozumel
- Diamonds International - diamond 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.
- Diamonds International - Cozumel - jewelry fraud