Diamond Resorts International / billing discrepancies
Diamond Resorts does not invoice properly and preys on delinquent charges and foreclosures. I was never billed in November and when I received a letter February 12, I was advised I owed $1121 dollars by Feb. 1, I paid on Feb 19 over the phone with a Credit Card, asked if there was any other charges and was assured this was all I owed. On April 3 they sent me a letter that advised me I was delinquent and owed $261 and would be foreclosed on if not addressed immediately. I spent 2+ hours on the phone, was "accidently" hung up on when I asked to speak to a Supervisor and ultimately never got to speak to a supervisor, only an "escalation specialist". I explained my frustration and was advised the $261 was posted the day after I paid, so I owed it anyway, not their fault they didn't post it on time. Ended up paying and washing my hands of it. When economy turns I am seriously considering getting out. Sad part is I purchased this to force myself to go on vacation more, this has been an ongoing problem since purchasing this property, always one excuse of why I wasn't billed on time and how it is my responsibility to remember to send money every November, no matter if I know how much to send or not or where to send money to and which acct. number to use. I really like the Resort, but the management company has really destroyed the experience for me. My bottom line is this, I pay bills on the 5th and 20th of every month, if I owe you money and you bill me prompty, you will be paid as soon as the bill arrives and is due, If you fail to bill me it is likely you won't be paid promptly. I can't remember every bill I have, particularly if it is once a year. And as most corporations work today, who knows where to send it to because the billing centers constantly move from location to location. I hope somebody from Kaanapali sees and understands this, I am not satisfied simply filling out a complaint on an internet board. I will write letters to the right people and hopefully get billed properly in the future or Diamond Resorts will be released from managing the affairs of this facility.
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - Foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Resorts International - don't buy any diamond resorts timeshares meeting. its scam!
- Diamond Resorts International - timeshare
- Diamond Resorts International - customer service
- Diamond Resorts International - scam, ripoff, lies
- Diamond Resorts International - sampler package