Diamond Doctor / Everything

1 8127 Preston Rd, Dallas, TX, United States

At Diamond Doctor ring sizing and quality was severely neglected. I was a victim when I visited the company looking for an engagement ring a few months back. Instead of getting what I expected, what I got surprised me. The ring size did not match my finger size! I had to look for another supplier for diamond rings and other pieces of jewelry. At that point, I realized that the Diamond Doctor owner is selling expensive diamonds of the worst quality. Even after I received a product that did not match my expectations, I lodged complaint with the customer service department, and nothing happened. The company has poor customer service that cannot solve anything. Their company should not be trusted by anyone for diamonds. Like me, the company has disappointed many other buyers after they failed to get the products they wanted. Furthermore, if you cannot find a supplier that meets your expectations, you had better move on to a different supplier. When we visited Diamond Doctor, we had no idea what was waiting in store for us after such a shoddy experience with the first point of contact to begin with. In addition to poor ring sizing, they have scammed hundreds with intentionally overgraded diamonds. I would not recommend the company to a friend or any other person that wishes to purchase jewelry. Don’t recommend it for a loved one because they will regret the products and services offered. Instead of visiting the company, get your products from a reliable supplier but not from Diamond Doctor.

Re