Despegar.com / flight change

Leiden, Netherlands

This is about the third time I write you asking for help. Also, I have phoned to the call centre and talked to Rubén, María Pedraza and Vanessa Tous the past week. Each time I was kept on the line for at least 15 min. Of course, every time I had to explain the problem and of course every time I heard the problem 'had been solved' I could expect a new ticket within the next 24 hours.
It all started when on October 8 I changed the return flight of my husband's ticket and of my own. My change went through immediately. His change got 'stuck' and since then, the system tells me that my request is 'being processed'. We are 10 days away from our trip and I have keeping an eye on the flight we want to reserve. Today it showed there was only 1 seat left. Since I have no hope that your Customer Service will solve the problem within the next hour, I purchased a whole new ticket for my husband. I am now requesting, demanding, that our original ticket gets paid back ánd what ever extra money I had to pay today for the ticket, because of your inefficiency and bureaucracy. The initial reservation for my husband has booking number [protected].

Ma