Desigual / terrible customer service

Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:

***** Shocking Customer Service ******

I returned a very expensive bag I got from my mum for Christmas. The seams started to come apart. It is now April and I still have no refund and the emails I get aren't signed by anyone and have no contact details other that [protected]@desigual.com. I have repeatedly ask for a name at customer services to write to and their official complaints procedure but my requests have been ignored. It's a shame as I like the designs but Desigual have made it impossible for me to shop with them again due to their shockingly bad customer service and they still owe me money.
They say they have have done a bank transfer but can provide no evidence of this, my bank has no record of this transfer. I feel stuck as I have no one to talk to and I have no refund. I'm very frustrated!!

Comments

• Ra
      18th of Jan, 2013

Hi, I have a complaint about Desigual in Egypt branch (Cairo, City stars mall) Heliopolis, I bought a dress since 4 days & then I decided to refund it, I went to the store ask them to refund it because I don't want it they told me the don't have refund policy, really i don't know why !!! I was very surprised the told me that the agency they responsible for Desigual at Egypt who put that, hen &then I said OK exchange it for me I want a pant they told me that the one I want it isn't available now but they will come with in 1 week, I told them OK give me a recite by the money and then when it come call me to take the new pant & I'll pay the different they told me they don't have this option you have to take some stuff now I stay to find something that suitable & after then I found another dress, my dress was on sale 30% was 645 then I buy it for 480 & it is now for more sale so it is for 345 they told me that they will exchange it for this price, I told them but I paid 480, how come I pay 480 you want to calculate it for me as 345, its like you stolen me, really they make it impossible for me to shop from Desigual ever & I 'll told all my friends, relatives& colleges not to shop from your store in Egypt again

• Mi
      9th of Dec, 2014
    Desigual - Painful Refunds
    Desigual
    London|
    United Kingdom

Refunds are just nightmares with Desigual.
    For some reasons they have problems dealing with refunds.
    I have been waiting over 2 months to get my money back. I returned the item on Time, in a perfect condition.
    I Would not recommend Desigual online shopping to anyone.

• Fr
      28th of Dec, 2017

i purchased 3 items on black friday this year.. while i was paying with paypal, i got an error message.. my payment went through to paypal, however the order did not get registered.. when they finally processed the order, one item that i "paid" for was no longer available... i requested they refund the amount to my paypal account.. they did not.. they also ignored my numerous emails as well.. only when i brought paypal on board did they start to reply. they sent me a consolation "gift" to attemp to compensate for their wrong doing... a bottle of "sex" perfume.. interesting choice, however not adapt for all customers... they did NOT refund me my money!! i am still waiting on these funds.. they do reply to emails, however asking me to be patient and they will resolve. at this point they have been reported to the internet crime division as well as the paypal support... unfortunately they have lost a long time customer, on account of their negligence.. i was not surprised to read all of these very poor reviews on their behalf...