Designer Brand Outlet / Non delivery

1 Greece Review updated:

I have placed an order one month ago. The charge of my credit card was done in the next couple of minutes after the order has taken place. I have emailed them four times because nothing was dispatched to the address given but as you can imagine there was no response. I will file a payment dispute against them through my bank. Hopefully the amount of the purchase will be refunded. I will revert to this issue if I manage to come in contact with these ********.

Jm

Comments

• Pe
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I have had exactly the same happen. I paid last Nov and still have not received any feedback nor any clothes. I have taken them to dept of fair trading. I had ordered 2 dresses that I have never seen.

• Li
      4th of Sep, 2008

I made a post last night after reading all of the complaints. I have dealt with this companyy once before and scuccesfully received my purchases and even was refunded correctly for a garment I sent back.

I then purchased another dress and it took ages to arrive yet my cc had been debited. After reading all the post I freaked out and thought I too had been ripped off. Thankfully I had not and recevied my dress today in top condition. Therefore I am withdrawing my orginal complaint. i have no problems with the company.