Designer Brand Outlet / Designer Clothes
I ordered a dress in Nov'07 just in time for my Christmas Party.
I sent few emails to DBO bur didn't receive any answer. My X'Mas party went pass and New Year and Valentine came and still not heard anything from this people. This business has no business address, and they are using Skype. I lodge a complaint with Google site so they can warn others but nothing appeared in search engine about my complaints.
If you search on "whois" you will find who own this business. Due to privacy reason, I don't think I can mention the name of the person.
When I got back from my holiday in Mar08, I received an email from DBO stating that my dress has been shipped. I replied back no to bother me again. In May08, i received another email informing me that I should the dress in 3 days. I thought I would wait for 5 days & see if it will turn up . It never did. I sent them another email saying their business is a scam. I received a reply from them apologising for the miscommunication. Apprently, all my email has been going to the junk mail. " That's how they run their business".
I saw thesame dresses, same picturs on EBAY and ask the seller if she was related to DBO, obviously, she denied that she has connection with them.
So just beware when buying fake designer clothes.
I hope I don't get another email in 2 months and just hope that they leave me alone.
More Designer Brand Outlet Complaints & Reviews
- Designer Brand Outlet - Fraud and scam 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Unreceived goods 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Complete Fraud
- Designer Brand Outlet - Non delivery on goods! 
- Designer Brand Outlet - I cannot believe this company! 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Almost impossible refund 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Item not received 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Fraud Scam Website 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Non delivery 
- Designer Brand Outlet - Stole my money!