Designer Brand Outlet / Designer Clothes

1 Australia Review updated:

Hi,

I ordered a dress in Nov'07 just in time for my Christmas Party.

I sent few emails to DBO bur didn't receive any answer. My X'Mas party went pass and New Year and Valentine came and still not heard anything from this people. This business has no business address, and they are using Skype. I lodge a complaint with Google site so they can warn others but nothing appeared in search engine about my complaints.

If you search on "whois" you will find who own this business. Due to privacy reason, I don't think I can mention the name of the person.

When I got back from my holiday in Mar08, I received an email from DBO stating that my dress has been shipped. I replied back no to bother me again. In May08, i received another email informing me that I should the dress in 3 days. I thought I would wait for 5 days & see if it will turn up . It never did. I sent them another email saying their business is a scam. I received a reply from them apologising for the miscommunication. Apprently, all my email has been going to the junk mail. " That's how they run their business".

I saw thesame dresses, same picturs on EBAY and ask the seller if she was related to DBO, obviously, she denied that she has connection with them.

So just beware when buying fake designer clothes.

I hope I don't get another email in 2 months and just hope that they leave me alone.

Gi

Comments

• Lw
      14th of Jul, 2008

Both my daughter and I have purchased from Designerbrandoutlet.com and have received our dresses - which were lovely and definately not fake.

We live in Portugal and I did have a great deal of trouble getting my dress out of customs - but it was shipped from the supplier very quickly! Maybe the problem is the items seem to be shipped from China.

That being said I did try to look at the website today and could not get access to it - so maybe they have closed!