Dermstore.com — I am shocked they have not been shut down
I was put on an automatic order status without my permission and they kept send ing me the items monthly. This added up to $400 and they were still sending them, I could not complain through the website (not functional) or phone (please hold) click. Or email, no response and non existant email address furnished. They are a fraudulent company, no online business can have that many problems "by accident". I actually had to stop my credit card in order for the charges not to be put on automatically. the credit card company said that there was no explanation of what the charges were for nor were the charges in a recognizable name. Nor did they have a contact mumber for them. I have no recourse other than to start down a long road of effort to get back my stolen money. I sent back everything I ever recdeived from them so they have my $400 AND their products and I am forced to do all the work to report them to consumer boards, police depts credit card companies, and small claims court. Most people probably give up. No telling how much money thay have taken fraudulently! I am shocked they have not been shut down!!
More Dermstore.com Complaints & Reviews
- Dermstore.com - Do not, I repeat, do not place an order with dermstore
- Dermstore.com - Unauthorized charges-tampered with products 
- Dermstore.com - I want to cancel my order
- Dermstore.com - Stay away from this website
- Dermstore.com - I do not think I will order from them again
- Dermstore - Shipping
- Dermstore - absolute worst customer service
- Dermstore - They stole my money
- Dermstore - Bad customer service ever in my life!
- Dermstore - Unprofessional!