Dermitage / FRAUD

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Sent away for free trial. Skin had a reaction so I followed their instructions and called for an RMA # for return. They sent me a shipping label via email that included the number. I returned the package. After 4 weeks they went ahead and charged me the $89.95 for the product. I contacted customer service and they state they have not received the return and so can't refund my money. I am extremely angry. I will be calling them back and requesting that they remove me completely from their mailing and shipment list. I better not received anymore products from them.

Comments

Ma
  13th of Dec, 2008

I have tried Dermitage but am not satisfied with the product. My skin is now red and itchy. I have tried several times to contact the company 0n the phone but no one picks up. After reading these other complaints I am now worried. I have already been charged once for the product and I don't want to receive anymore of their products.

Lo
  7th of Oct, 2009

I am from Canada and recently ordered the free trial order as well and shipped it down to the USA where I will be in 1 month. Once they had my visa number and went on to t he next page is where I was let known that I would be charged for the free product, about the 14 day trial and then they would send out a creme for approx 100.00 to be charged to my visa. I tried to call the company immediately and they are now telling me that the number doesn't reach my servicing area. I have sent several emails and no reply.This is really making me wild! Someone needs to shut this scam and company down. It's false advertising and believe me if I lived in the US, I would be doing something legal about this even if it does cost $$. It's the whole principle behind all of our situations.
Lorraine
Alberta, Canada

Ga
  7th of Oct, 2009

I just read your comment after looking at one of their ads. I too was scammed by a similar company & will NEVER order again without a LOT of positive feedback and from reputable suppliers. I was fortunate, but I hope you contacted your credit card & disputed the charge, because they will remove it.

Ca
  26th of Nov, 2009

I ordered their free trial. I never received the product and was charged $99.00 out of my account, and received an overdraft fee on top of that. I called them. They said that since I didn't call during the 14-day trial period there wasn't anything they could do. I told them that during that time I was in the hospital and diagnosed with a brain aneurysm--who would be thinking about products? They still wouldn't return the full amount. They said they could refund $30.00 and would send me product so I'd feel like I had something I paid for. It wasn't what I wanted, of course I just want my money back. I'm more concerned about my health than product. Sounds like fraud to me. My bank has an excellant fraud department. After reading all these complaints, I feel like sueing.

Ca
  26th of Nov, 2009

I submitted a complaint but I don't know what happened to it. I ordered their 14-day trial period and never received. I was charged $99.00 from my account. I called them to tell them I never received the product and that there was nothing they could do about it since I didn't call them during the trial period. I told them that I was in the hospital during that time and diagnosed with a brain aneurysm. Who would be thinking about products during a time like this. They still said they couldn't refund my money, but they would return $30.00. And send me product so I would feel like I had something that I paid for. My bank has an excellant fraud department. However, after reading all of these complaints, I feel like sueing!

Km
  23rd of Feb, 2010

i accepted a free trail of Dermitage products that was stated no obligation. Dermitage has now billed my account for $89.95 that i did NOT authorize. I have to cancel my Debit card in order to stop this monthly charge.
I have returned this product unused and will never again try anything from this company.

Bi
  6th of Mar, 2010

Ken Fox is the founder and chairman of Syndero, the company that runs Dermitage.

His email address is

Ken@stripesgroup.com

funny...he should be DRESSED in stripes

Mn
  11th of Mar, 2010

I too have been charged on my credit card and when I tried to call Dermitage's Customer Service it's not in service-so I can't get my money and I didn't get the product either. RIP OFF

Mr
  8th of Nov, 2010

Ordered on line based on their offer to send a sample for a trial for the cost of shipping and handling. Did not send a sample, but a full size product to try and return within 14days OR my credit card would be billed for $87+ Incredible SCAM. Called the company, and complained. Presumably they are going to send me a code number to attach to my return package, that authorizes the return!! I haven't seen it. I am returning the product today. I have called my credit card company and they have placed a BLOCK on this merchant, so that they can never charge my account for the next four years. I suggest the best is to dispute this SCAM with your credit card company. I also filed a complaint with the BBB in San Francisco where this company is headquartered, and I will also file a complaint with the DA's office in San Francisco this week.