[Resolved] DentaQuest — denial of services
DentaQuest is the carrier selected by Fla Healthy Kids which covers children up to age 19 in our state. My daughter was given a referral from her dentist to have her wisdom teeth out. After weeks of phone calls which gave me misinformation I finally got approval to take her to an Oral Surgeon. The surgeon sent her xrays and a report to DQ stating she was having headaches, inflammation and all 4 teeth were impacted. DQ denied the upper teeth and only approved the lowers.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL My daughter loses her insurance on August 31st because she turned 19 and DQ has dragged out the approval process horribly. I have appealed the decision but the receptionist said they do this to Kids all the time and never repeal their decision sticking parents for hundreds of dollars out of their own pocket. My daughter will get the lowers taken out next week and probably not be able to do the uppers until much later because we don't have the money to prevent her going through this procedure twice.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DentaQuest Customer Care's Response, Aug 23, 2012
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. At DentaQuest, our mission is to improve the oral health of all, so every person has access to quality dental care. Please contact me directly at [protected] ext 44210 and I will be happy to assist you.
Complaints & Grievances Specialist
More DentaQuest Complaints & Reviews
- Dentaquest, Florida - failure of insurance 
- DentaQuest - lack of service, denial of coverage, inept 
- DentaQuest - orthodontics
- DentaQuest - denial of wisdom teeth removal
- DentaQuest - dental provider complaint
- DentaQuest, LLC - dental ins. premium not accepted by phone or internet.
- DentaQuest - lack of dental benefits
- DentaQuest - periodontal cleaning
- DentaQuest - customer service
- DentaQuest - needs for my daughter, but they won't pay..