DentalPlans.com / Scam on automatic renewal!
DentalPlans.com ripped me off when I first bought a plan from them that was no good and was not accepted by any dentist, then one year later, they charged my credit card for an automatic renewal even though I reported to them from the beginning that I did not want their plan, that their plan was bunk, and I was very disappointed with their service.
After the first year, they charged my account without my permission another $129.95. I called them immediately to try to clear up the problem and get my money refunded and was told they would not charge my account. Five business days later, I checked my account and the charge of $129.95 from DentalPlans.com is still there. This company is a total rip off/con artist.
More DentalPlans.com Complaints & Reviews
- DentalPlans.com - Scam 
- DentalPlans.com - Untruthful Information 
- DentalPlans.com - Bogus Service 
- DentalPlans.com - Scam Fraud
- DentalPlans.com - VERY Clever Internet SCAM 
- www.dentalplans.com - dental discount plan
- Dentalplans.com - Porcelain crown with high noble metal
- DentalPlans.com - Cancelation 
- DentalPlans.com - unauthorized change 
- DentalPlans.com-Laura Koch, Dentist - Scams