Dental Works / root canal damage & quote not honored
Went to dental works in knoxville, tn for root canal. Dentist stated that she would do procedure with crown for $23 out of pocket. After the procedure, I was told no payment was due. Then I received a bill from care credit for $903, which was disputed. The balance is increasing and dental works has still not corrected billing error. The root canal tooth is extremely sensitive and loose, the gums were injured and bleed, and the color of the crown does not match my teeth. Need my mouth corrected, credit cleared, and payment agreement honored.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental Works - unprofessional office and medical behavior
- Dental Works - root canal
- Dental Works - bill recd
- [Resolved] Dental Works - crown
- [Resolved] Dental Works - wrong bill