Denny's Restaurant / Poor business practice

1346 Old Freedom Rd.Cranberry Township, PA, United States Review updated:
2.5
I'm a mother of a young man who works for Denny's Restaurant in Cranberry Twp. Pa. I think that something should be done with that place, they give my son a schedule & he goes in on time & they will only work him maybe 1 hr. in a 4 to 5 hr. shift then send him home. We live about 12 hr. away. if they think I can get there in 5 min. they are sadly mistaken. They know before he comes in if they are going to need him. I think they should have some consideration for there workers. Considering gas prices, mileage & time it takes to get there. They hired my son back in March of 2008 knowing he is handy capped & now they have hired non-handy cap people & they get to work their whole shift but not my son. If this is the policy of Denny's I feel everyone should boycot this place.
Va

Comments

Br
  12th of Dec, 2008
Denny's is a terrible place all together. Will write more later. You're definitely right, something needs to be done to that place.
Jo
  8th of Jul, 2010
I will never eat at Dennys in Avon colorado. That place is soooo dirty!!! Their is all ways a car brok down in the parking lot or the manager (Sara) is yelling things across the dinning room. Some of the locals will not go in when the manager is working just because she is so loud and trashy!